The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
You know I live for holidays and all things festive. Our tree came down this weekend and up went our Valentine’s decorations. Anddd it doesn’t end with our home… I also got out Blaire’s heart-themed clothes! It’s exciting this year because she can still squeeze into some of her 2T items from this time last year. (#score #blessed) Below I’ve rounded up my Valentine’s Day faves for 2017, and YES, since I’m pregnant I’m allowed to include heart-shaped Sour Patch candy on my list of faves. ;)
If you’re ready to start shopping, here are coupon codes for some of the retailers shown above:
- 20% off your order from Barnes & Noble: BNJAN60
- 40% off your order from GAP: GOODSTART
- 20% off your order from Old Navy: No code necessary.
- 20% off your order of $40 or more from Carters: CART0117
- 40% off a regular priced item at Hobby Lobby: Regional Coupon Code shown in the Hobby Lobby App
Llama Llama I Love You has been on repeat in our house. It’s our current go-to bedtime story. Listening to Blaire read it to Jason and I is one of my favorite things.
Where are your favorite places to shop for seasonal goodies? Do you deck out your house for Valentine’s Day, too?