Happy 2016! 2015 was truly an amazing year. We spent a whole year with Blaire, celebrated her first birthday, celebrated weddings, cried over lives gone too soon, welcomed friend’s babies, took road trips, took Blaire on her first plane rides (8!) and her first trip to the beach, I started a new job AND we made some pretty amazing new friends along the way!
Since my hubby’s Hawkeyes made the Rose Bowl, we are ringing in 2016 in California. We had quite the experience getting out here on Wednesday with lots of flight delays, but now that we’re finally here we are soaking in the perfect weather and spending lots of time with friends. We even got to spend our NYE at Disneyland. I’ve never seen Blaire so happy!
At the end of the year, we all find ourselves looking at our lives to see how we can grow and better ourselves – So below are the ways I’m hoping to make 2016 the best year yet.
- Become a meal prep master!
- Eat healthier and drink lots of water.
- Get active – FINALLY stick to a workout schedule.
- Declutter and organize EVERYTHING!
- Unplug every night for some family QT.
- Spend more time “teaching” Blaire – numbers, letters, colors!
- Set aside more time with God as a family.
- Make an effort to live in the moment.
2015 – You were the best year yet. Here’s looking at you, 2016! xo